The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Big Bug List (16 posts)

1. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

1.Cookies problems
    - When i am log i as admin and try to log out it did not log out
    - when i am in myblog.com/test when i try to log in to test admin it log me in the main admin panal ...
    2.Instalation
    - admin e-mail save as md5 so no password .. u have to change it manually in phpmyadmin and click forget pass
    - After a member register a new blog it did not give him his blog link in right format

2. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

Been discussed in many other threads already. :)

3. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

yes i just wanna to add here in this topic my new bugs during using the script because i will make 23424 post if i made a topic fo each one :d

4. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wpmu_delete_blog() (previously declared in /home/cairo/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php:6) in /home/cairo/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/admin-db.php on line 489

When Try to add categories

5. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

PlugIn:
    1.Menu
    2.Adding Adsence for all
    3.Add Host By
    4.Calender
    5.User Add His Owm Template and edit template

6. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

ordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2]
    INSERT INTO wp_2_link2cat (link_id, category_id) VALUES (3, )

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cairo/public_html/wp-inst/wp-includes/wp-db.php:108) in /home/cairo/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/link.php on line 79

During Adding a link

7. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

WordPress database error: [Table 'cairo_mu.wp_2_linkcategories' doesn't exist]
    SELECT cat_id, cat_name, auto_toggle, show_images, show_description, show_rating, show_updated, sort_order, sort_desc, text_before_link, text_after_link, text_after_all, list_limit FROM wp_2_linkcategories ORDER BY cat_id

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cairo/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/link-categories.php on line 306

Adding Link Categories

8. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

Update Profile
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cairo/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/profile-update.php on line 13

9. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

I hate to be rude but did you read the second post in this thread? If you're going to be able to proved service for your cleints, you need to start learning your away around the software and the support forums. This is an open source project. There is no silver platter here. :)

The for_each issue has been discussed many times.

The plugins have been discussed many times. Some work. Some don't. You have to try them out to see or read the forums here to find out.

10. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

if u see the third reply
    "yes i just wanna to add here in this topic my new bugs during using the script because i will make 23424 post if i made a topic fo each one :d"
    and as u said some problem fixed some did not fixed ..
    i search alot in the forum to find a solutio for each bug but i can not find any help ..

11. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

logout problem i seach for it but canot find a soltion

12. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wpmu_delete_blog() (previously declared in /home/cairo/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php:6) in /home/cairo/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/admin-db.php on line 489

when try to delete blogs

13. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2]
    INSERT INTO wp_1_link2cat (link_id, category_id) VALUES (2, )

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cairo/public_html/wp-inst/wp-includes/wp-db.php:108) in /home/cairo/public_html/wp-inst/wp-includes/pluggable-functions.php on line 271

When try to edit links

14. ruph
    Posted 17 years ago #

Maybe you should open a few tickets...
    http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/

15. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

i try to add but i have no account and there is no register link

16. ruph
    Posted 17 years ago #

umgh :( that's not good...

About this Topic