The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

WPMU video plugin with encoding.com intergration (6 posts)

1. daniel_edv
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hi ... i'm trying to develop a video page for my blogs with local hosting. The video has to be changed from it's original format to "flv" and i thought about using encoding.com to change the format since i'm not able to set up the video converter i'm usually asked to do (sorry can't remember the name of it, ff something).

The large video converter that can be found on the wordpress plugin page isn't working for me but is there a better solution i can use with encoding.com? :S Any ideas?

2. chew12
    Posted 14 years ago #

Im in the same situation as you, did you come up with any solutions?

3. parkstreet
    Posted 14 years ago #

Maybe I can help with the integration of the Wordpress Video Framework Plugin. I am supposed to write a blog post about my experience, but my blog is down at the moment and won't be back up for a few weeks. What about the Wordpress plugin isn't working for you? Were you successful with installing the h.264 encoder on your server?

4. raf_siliconvalley
    Posted 14 years ago #

@parkstreet: I am starting this right now. Did you ever get this working?

Others, please let me know if you want to collaborate/cooperate ... if so let me know and I'll post my email contact.

5. parkstreet
    Posted 14 years ago #

Yes. I've had this working for a while now and launched a project based on it a few months ago. You can check out my blog for my experience in installing the plugin.

6. raf_siliconvalley
    Posted 14 years ago #

guys --- I have a VERY preliminary hack of the 1.0 release working, so if you want to help test PM me and I'll send you a zip file.
    r o b e r t -at- m o t i v e p a t h <.> c-o-m

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by daniel_edv
  • Latest reply from raf_siliconvalley