The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

"Error 404 - Not Found" Shows at Random members, Random Group, & Random Blog (4 posts)

1. exploredbiz
    Posted 14 years ago #

1)I have installed WordPress MU, and Buddypress. Everything seem to work fine but when I click on Random members,Random Group & Random Blog I get "Error 404 - Not Found"

2)My second problem is when I go to EDIT PAGES I find this message below at the top and then list of pages at the bottom.

Warning: htmlspecialchars_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, NULL given in /hsphere/local/home/mallo70/explored.biz/blog/wp-includes/compat.php on line 105

Help please

2. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

Um, something's very wrong with your install as wp-includes/compat.php only has 100 lines with no mention of the function htmlspecialchars_decode().

Did you install work without buddypress being installed?

3. mattlay
    Posted 14 years ago #

I am also getting the Error 404 - Found inside users blogs.

Anyone know what I can do? I was working and I posted a comment and then went into admin and changed the blog theme for that blog and now it has this error. I changed it back and still the same thing.

WPMU 2.8.2

4. mattlay
    Posted 14 years ago #

For those interested I fixed it by deleting the users blog and making it again. Luckily there was only one post. I imagine you can archive it and restore it once you remake it.

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by exploredbiz
  • Latest reply from mattlay