The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

MU and DB Cache (5 posts)

1. tomperanteau
    Posted 14 years ago #

I enabled DB Cache to test it and now all I see are blank pages for all of my blogs. I tried going into the database with phpMyAdmin and clearing the active plugins, but that didn't help.

Any ideas???

Tom

2. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

blank pages means an error. Check your error logs.

3. cafespain
    Posted 14 years ago #

Go into wp-config.php and add a line near the top with:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', 'yes' );

Reload your page and the error that is causing your site to stop working should be displayed at the very bottom of the page.

4. broguis
    Posted 14 years ago #

This is my error log:

Notice: Undefined index: debug in /home/broguis/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 645

Notice: Undefined index: debug in /home/broguis/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 646

Notice: Undefined property: wpdb::$blogs in /home/broguis/public_html/wpmu-settings.php on line 140

Notice: Undefined index: debug in /home/broguis/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 645

Notice: Undefined index: debug in /home/broguis/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 646

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE domain = 'broguis.com.br' AND path = '/'' at line 1]
    SELECT * FROM WHERE domain = 'broguis.com.br' AND path = '/'

Notice: Undefined property: wpdb::$blogs in /home/broguis/public_html/wpmu-settings.php on line 166

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE domain = 'broguis.com.br' AND path = '/'' at line 1]
    SELECT * FROM WHERE domain = 'broguis.com.br' AND path = '/'

Notice: Undefined variable: base in /home/broguis/public_html/wpmu-settings.php on line 214

Notice: Undefined property: wpdb::$site in /home/broguis/public_html/wpmu-settings.php on line 216

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1]
    SELECT * FROM

Notice: Undefined property: wpdb::$site in /home/broguis/public_html/wpmu-settings.php on line 219

Notice: Undefined property: wpdb::$blogs in /home/broguis/public_html/wpmu-settings.php on line 227

Notice: Undefined property: wpdb::$site in /home/broguis/public_html/wpmu-settings.php on line 230

Notice: Undefined property: wpdb::$sitemeta in /home/broguis/public_html/wpmu-settings.php on line 231

Notice: Undefined property: wpdb::$sitecategories in /home/broguis/public_html/wpmu-settings.php on line 232
    Fatal Error
    If your blog does not display, please contact the owner of this site.

If you are the owner of this site please check that MySQL is running properly and all tables are error free.

Database Tables Missing.
    Database tables are missing. This means that MySQL is either not running, WPMU was not installed properly, or someone deleted . You really should look at your database now.

What do I do now?
    Read the bug report page. Some of the guidelines there may help you figure out what went wrong.
    If you're still stuck with this message, then check that your database contains the following tables:

* wp_users
    * wp_usermeta

If you suspect a problem please report it to the support forums but you must include the information asked for in the WPMU bug reporting guidelines!

5. wpmuguru
    Posted 14 years ago #

Which db plugin are you using?

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by tomperanteau
  • Latest reply from wpmuguru