The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

HELP!!!! Need a WPMU/Plugin Guru! USA ONLY! (6 posts)

1. selfmade64856
    Posted 14 years ago #

I have got a major situation and I don't know who or where to turn to AND our company http://sitesires.com desperately needs help. Here's the situation:

1 year 8 months ago we installed WPMU on our Dreamhost server. We did a lot of tweaking and code modifications to get everything just the way we wanted. We tweaked and modified many WP only plugins so that they would work on our WPMU platform.

Everything was almost perfected about 2 months ago, the only thing that really needed to be done was the integration of CCbill payment systems. 2 months ago we transferred our platform to a dedicated server, and all hell broke loose.

Our amazing programming tech began working on the issues but then all but disappeared. We've dumped about $25,000 into this project and now are about to go belly up.

Our platform has become so crippled since the server transfer that our customers cannot even use the platform. The default WP mail client does not work, our e-commerce solutions such as Shopp and back-up WP-e-commerce do not work, we get error after error and I'm about to lose my mind.

In the last month we lost about 30 of our original customers because neither us nor them can do anything. They cannot add products, they are not receiving emails from the customers that use their websites contact forms, they basically cannot do anything that they would expect.

If we don't have this resolved soon, we'll have no customers left, have a bad rep and will be out all of our investment.

What we need is a WP and WPMU Super Guru. We need someone that is an expert in WPMU installation and WPMU modifications. We need someone that can look at a plugin, see what's wrong, and then make the necessary modifications.

At this point, I'm not above begging. This little mishap has stressed us out so badly, that it's even begun to seriously affect my marriage.

I'm at my wits end and would sure appreciate any help that we can get.

At this point, the only thing we have to offer for compensation is a percentage of our profits. Now that our customers are really dwindling, even that wouldn't be very much. However, once we get the damned thing dialed in and running again, we have investors waiting on standby. If we can get everything perfected, then we would be able to rapidly expand again and the compensation would be well worth it. I'm sorry, but at this point we have nothing else to offer. We've put everything we had into this, including my wife's $10,000 college tuition.

Losing what we've worked so hard for just isn't an option, we have to figure something out one way or another.

Thanks.

Courtney

2. cafespain
    Posted 14 years ago #

Sorry can't help, not in the US.

3. selfmade64856
    Posted 14 years ago #

The only reason I say not in the USA is because it's been really hard to get anything done with the time gaps, otherwise we couldn't care less ;)

Sorry if I offended anyone, that wasn't my intention :)

4. rohan_kapoor
    Posted 14 years ago #

I can take a look at it. I'm decently good with plugins and mysql. I live in USA. You can contact me via email at rohan@rohan-kapoor.com

5. selfmade64856
    Posted 14 years ago #

I have everything working beautifully now. Had to dump database and install fresh copy of WPMU 2.8.2 and then manually add customers websites. But everything is working very good now. Thank You!

6. rohan_kapoor
    Posted 14 years ago #

Glad that it was able to work out for you!

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by selfmade64856
  • Latest reply from rohan_kapoor