The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Registration page not working properly (9 posts)

1. ozion787
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hello I have installed a fresh copy of mu-bbppress-buddypress everything is working fine except for the signup/registration page (wp-signup) for some reason I only see the first 2 fields the submit button is not displaying. I have installed a premium theme but reverted back to defaults to test the registration but no dice. I even re-uploaded the default wp-signup.php also I have deactivated all the plugins and have verified all the settings in Admin->Options. Any ideas on what the problem would be. Here is a URL for you guys to test

http://thedailydisneydotcom/wp-signup.php

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. mercime
    Posted 14 years ago #

you probably mean this - thedailydisney.com/wp-signup.php

3. ozion787
    Posted 14 years ago #

Yes

4. wpmuguru
    Posted 14 years ago #

Did you set up your buddypress profile fields. You don't see the button because you're having an error.

5. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

If you're using buddypress, make sure you're using a buddypress theme too.

6. ozion787
    Posted 14 years ago #

WPMUGURU No I have no created the buddypress profile fields thanks for the tip I will create them and let u know if it work and thanks for ur help.

andrea_r this is a buddydress theme so I am assuming this is a buddypress theme. If not please let me know and thank u for your help

7. mercime
    Posted 14 years ago #

Also for your consideration: have you upgraded your BuddyPress install - Version 1.1 – October 5, 2009 - Fixed an issue where themes designed for BuddyPress 1.0 would cause a signup page failure.

8. ozion787
    Posted 14 years ago #

Yes I upgraded to 1.1 and have created buddypress profile fields but no dice. I am however getting JS errors hoping to remove some js calls to some ads and see if that does the trick. Thanks for the tip

~O~

9. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

Yes, the buddydress theme are for buddypress. But they have recently changed how themes are handled in BP, and the theme may need to be updated.

FIRST - go back to the default BP theme that came with the plugin. Then see if you have the same issues.

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by ozion787
  • Latest reply from andrea_r