The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

User name in forums is email (6 posts)

1. roberthq
    Posted 14 years ago #

I signed up for WP forums a while back and it was not clear when I signed up and I really can't remember, but I added my email as my user name and now it on every post and i'm getting more spam than usual. I want to change it to anything else and you can't do so under profile.

My questions is, does anyone know who I can talk to at WP or WPMU to get this changed?? No one seems to respond to my email inquires...as if no one's home over at WP. Just everyone at the forums.

Thanks for reading.
    RRG

2. webhostuk
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hello,

You can login to your view profile option and under edit section change your display name.

To avoid the problem you are facing.

3. roberthq
    Posted 14 years ago #

no options to edit display name. This is for the WP forum. You can see my email next to my sears tower icon? That's what I'm talking about.

4. tim.moore
    Posted 14 years ago #

Unfortunately, once your username is set you can't change it again. The post has been tagged for a moderator to look at it, so hopefully one of them can change this for you.

<tim>

5. barry
    Key Master
    Posted 14 years ago #

Howdy,

I changed it for you to roberthq -- please note that you will need to use that when logging in from now on.

6. roberthq
    Posted 14 years ago #

Thanks Barry!

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by robert@hqprints.net
  • Latest reply from roberthq