The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

bicycle journals (10 posts)

1. jeanvallery
    Posted 17 years ago #

http://www.bicyclejournals.net with ability to configure seperate email to post for each user. custom plugin designed by dan ray.
    one theme for everyone

2. blips
    Posted 17 years ago #

SPAM

3. andrewbillits
    Posted 17 years ago #

Yeah, I noticed a few other threads that mention "bicyclejournals.com"

4. jeanvallery
    Posted 17 years ago #

I'm not spam I'm just excited after all the struggling to make this happen, it is working.
    So if your upset then I believe I've miss understood what it means to post on this forum.
    I will not post ever again I'm gone.

5. andrewbillits
    Posted 17 years ago #

No need to get upset. You've just done a bit of advertising for a new site that your proud of. Trust me, your not the first. ;)

6. blips
    Posted 17 years ago #

Just to clarify;
    I consider spam on this forum when people promote their site and thats all they do. This is not the place to do that. So I do not want to chase you away and invite you to talk with us and contribute to the discussion we all can learn about.

7. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

Um, actually I think a subforum labeled "Your WordPress MU" is such a place to promote your MU install. :)

And, trust me, I would be yelling if I thought it was spam. Podz and Andrew are probably sick of me reporting all the spam blogs over at WP.com. :)

8. andrewbillits
    Posted 17 years ago #

Actually, the posts asking people to drop by and check out a layout or new plugin/site don't bother me at all. It's the posts that do nothing but advertise that I don't care for. Also, if you notice I very rarely call a post spam. However the person who made this thread has also made other posts advertising a specific company and offering a telephone number.

If someone is posting a telephone number in a forum primarily used for support then it's most likely spam (albeit not the worst kind of spam but spam nonetheless).

9. andrea_r
    Posted 17 years ago #

jean has actually posted a few times looking for help. I got the impression they are a newbie - not a spammer. So go easy. :)

10. jeanvallery
    Posted 17 years ago #

Just to inform you of my purpose it is not to spam your group. It is a method to get a chance to ask questions with the hope someone will reply with answers. I leave my name and phone number because if a person wants to contact me via email that doesn't always work. A direct phone number to a real person works best. If I don't answer then leave a message. I'm not afraid of the world knowing the number. If this group has a problem with this then feel free to delete my info from this site and as I said before I will not bother you with the questions I have.
    I am a newbie regarding this wordpress. enough said

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by jeanvallery
  • Latest reply from jeanvallery