The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

ehm, blank page on login? (8 posts)

1. onakosano
    Posted 14 years ago #

when i try to log into as admin, ore any other user the page goes blank? any idea on whats going on? the site is still up, but i cant get in to the admin area...

if i try to enter the wrong password i get an error message.. so that still works...

2. SteveAtty
    Posted 14 years ago #

What is in your php error logs? Blank screen means you've got a PHP error somewhere. Have you just added a new plugin?

3. onakosano
    Posted 14 years ago #

yes, hm... i dont know where to find the error logs... but i took a trip down ftp lane, deleted the entire wordpress file, re uploaded it and i think the problem is within the theme, since if i change to the classic theme i dont have any problems with "white pages".. hm

4. onakosano
    Posted 14 years ago #

hm, i deactivated and deleted plugins but they came with the theme as well... still does not work, but when i change to the classic theme it works fine... irritating. hehe

5. SteveAtty
    Posted 14 years ago #

So edit your php.ini file and ensure error logging to file is set up and set the location for the error file and then once you've restarted apache and recreated the error go and check in the error log.

6. onakosano
    Posted 14 years ago #

hm, cant find that file....

7. SteveAtty
    Posted 14 years ago #

you can't find your php.ini file?

8. onakosano
    Posted 14 years ago #

ahhh, figured it out ! hehehe took a while.. hehe

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by onakosano
  • Latest reply from onakosano