The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Are you in the Bay Area? Want to come to a WPMU meetup? (5 posts)

1. ancawonka
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hello everyone,

I've been finding these forums incredibly helpful as I'm learning my way around WPMU. Thanks to everyone who's given me a hand up!

I was thinking that it might be fun to meet some of you in person, and maybe talk about what we're doing with our projects, problems and successes we've been having. I have a pretty nice space for company, where we run a regular WordPress meetup once a month.

Is anyone interested? It would be sometime in January or Early Feb, in Oakland, CA.

Cheers,

Anca.

2. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

I'm on the complete opposite coast and way north. Go to Maine, keep going. :D

Otherwise, I can pass on news.

3. SteveAtty
    Posted 14 years ago #

And I'm on the other side of the Atlantic, having just flown back from Andrea's side of the US

4. designodyssey
    Posted 14 years ago #

Work in Oakland and am just beginning my WPMU/Buddypress adventure. I'm interested, but not sure I can contribute much. By January, I should be hacking into CSS and making my plugins if I'm lucky.

5. ancawonka
    Posted 14 years ago #

Well, I'm hosting a WordPress meetup this Sunday (Dec 13) at my shop: http://www.meetup.com/Eastbay-WordPress-Meetup/ . I think I'll be presenting WPMU, so come on by!

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by ancawonka
  • Latest reply from ancawonka