The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

drawing on images and photos (6 posts)

1. HeyAl
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hi,
    I would like to know if anyone know a plug-in that allows to draw on uploaded images.
    I would like the possibility to upload an original picture which will be stored somewhere on wordpress (I don't want the original to be deleted if the edited picture is deleted) and then to edit this pic so I'll be able to draw squares, rectangles, or circles on it for example and to choose their color. It could be used to make a censor on some part of the images too. Also if there is a way to set up some little graphics (like smileys) which could be easily be integrated on the images, it'll be great.
    So, does anyone know any plug-in which is doing things like that ?
    Thanks!

2. RichonWordpressMU
    Posted 14 years ago #

Yes, I would like to know that too! Has anyone contacted you? Or, did you find one?

if so, please post on this!

thanks in advance...

3. HeyAl
    Posted 14 years ago #

Nop I didn't find one (I made lot of searches before posting) and nobody contacted me :( But I think that if someone knows a plug-in like this, he will post on this thread =)

4. RichonWordpressMU
    Posted 14 years ago #

how much do you think it would cost to develop it?

5. HeyAl
    Posted 14 years ago #

I really don't know.. sorry! But it seems that a plug-in like that currently doesn't exist =(

6. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

You do realize that there are whole entire websites built that offer just this functionality?

As in, that's all the site does - allow you to upload a pic and do stuff to it.

In short, my point is if you're looking to get this developed, unless you outsource to India, it's going to be a lot.

About this Topic