The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

mu-plugins folder problem (7 posts)

1. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

i add some plugsin for mu in mu-plugin folder .. but they do not appear in wp-admin/wpmu-admin.php

i make a ticket and donncha told me the problem is in my install .. i reinstall it and the problem exist .. can any one help me solve this .. and where do u think the problem

2. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

I think that you missed this bit as well:

But your bug report is next to useless because you don't mention what plugins you used, or tried to debug it and propose a solution.

Also are you expecting them to show up on your plugin list or is the tabs along the menu along the top missing as well?

Really need specifics to go on here.

3. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

Upload Space
    Plugin Manager
    User Themes
    List All Themes
    Fimii WPMU Stats
    List All
    widgets
    all not working and i try some in plugin folder and works

4. andrewbillits
    Posted 17 years ago #

Some of those aren't suppose to appear in the admin panel. They just simply add functions to wpmu. I know for a fact that a few of the plugins you mentioned have instructions.

5. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

all blugins not working either plugins that add item to the admin site menu or the other that just activate the function ...

what is the file that contain the code of autoactivation of any file put in mu-plugin?

6. mickemus
    Posted 17 years ago #

If they don't show on the admin panel (when placed in mu-plugins) it is up to the plugin author (or yourself) to tweak the plugin to work that way! I wouldn't try to change any code for the auto activation feature!

7. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

some of this plugin i used before .. but wheni update to a new wpmu verion it stop working .. it was in the past adding item to the site admin menu but now not adding it

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by MazZziKa
  • Latest reply from MazZziKa