The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

[closed] Automatic Creation of Many Blogs (44 posts)

1. totus
    Posted 16 years ago #

Might I add... I seriously debated whether to post this app because of its spammy potential. The fact is that it makes projects like the one mentioned above much easier. It doesn't however, create content for all the blogs you create and for those thinking of using it in such an endeavor, you're wasting your time.

I have put it back up here: http://www.totus.us/csv2blog.tar.gz

2. totus
    Posted 16 years ago #

As for lunabytes comment, a reference was needed. It would help to read posts in their entirety before responding.

3. lunabyte
    Posted 16 years ago #

As for your comment, I don't see it (or the initial link) relevant. Blog post, yes.

IF we had a moderator, that first link would be canned.

4. demonicume
    Posted 16 years ago #

someone wanna point me to a link on how become a mad spammer? got the multiple creation, got a auto-post. whats next i'll give you all links, i promise.

5. totus
    Posted 16 years ago #

Welcome to the world of NASCAR folks! lunabyte doesn't find a reference to the who wrote the code relevant.

Well I might as well write to WordPress about a DMCA infringement and have the code removed then.

Would that make everyone interested in this thread happy?

6. totus
    Posted 16 years ago #

demonicume: your going to get banned by technoratti and google as soon as you start pumping the garbage content into the blogs. Simply pulling rss feeds and/or using content generators or rewriters is a sure way to get your domain name banned.

However, if your adding legitimate content, I hope you found my code helpful.

If your not publishing legitimate content I wouldn't want links from your WPMU because sooner or later you will get flagged as a splog.

If you are publishing legitimate content you can contact me at the "referenced" site in my previous posts. I will be more than happy to give you pointers. In fact I have a team of writers that would be happy to create content for you. Just give me a shout. troy /at/ totus.us

Duplicate content is a Google high priority right now as well. A good place to check your post is here: http://www.copyscape.com Plagerising is another sure way to get your domain dunked.

7. lunabyte
    Posted 16 years ago #

@totus: Go get F***ED.

That's all you got? Really? OH MY, HOW CREATIVE.

Looks like you better get some of those "writers" to help you write a comeback, because so far you can't do shit but bitch about MY opinion that I consider that link bullshit, when a link to your blog would suffice.

A DIRECT LINK to code, or something relevant would even pass as relevant.

Again, IN MY OPINION, of course. But, since you probably couldn't code your way out of a paper bag, that's all I'm going to further acknowledge your pathetic little ass, or site.

8. totus
    Posted 16 years ago #

Its a free country and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I hope you don't talk to your kids that way. I will not be responding to any of your further posts due to your complete lack of respect and use of language. If you would like to reference my coding skills and accomplishments:

Cisco Systems
    Senior Software Engineer – (IDS) Intrusion Detection Systems Engineering Dev-Test

• Awards: CSIDS formally Netranger: Networld+Interop “Best of Show”
    • Awards: CSS formally Netsonar: InfoWorld “Best in Class”

Senior Security Product Test Engineer - WheelGroup Corporation (Network IDS start-up acquired by Cisco Systems for $125Million) Packet™ Magazine Archives, Second Quarter 1998

9. lunabyte
    Posted 16 years ago #

Wow, impress me. A "Senior" engineer? Gee... back it up. I've got tons of certifications too, and more.

And Cisco "Engineers"? Gimmie a break. You mean you're one of the very few that speaks fluent English? Wow. Last time I sought information from those very same "Engineers" there in North Carolina, I had to tell them how to do their job on what should have been a simple router configuration.

Right, OK. <roll eyes>

Just remember, you started the shit by blowing my opinion up. So now you want to be all high and mighty, well that's fine if it makes you feel better.

Doesn't change my opinion one bit, or the fact that you have stereo typed me, which can also be construed as a form of profiling, which is illegal.

So, if you don't like it, tough. This Sailor's had enough of ya.

10. lunabyte
    Posted 16 years ago #

Oh, and lack of respect?

"Welcome to the world of NASCAR folks!"

You mean like that?

Yeah, I know the perfect place for your "certifications", and it sure isn't on your wall.

11. cowboy23
    Posted 16 years ago #

loonbyte leave this guy alone please. He is contributing code to Wordpress and your post are offensive. Those are some very prestigious awards and a 125 mil acquisition by the way, not certifications. You're making yourself look like an arse and I'm a NASCAR fan! You should be representing NASCAR, but not in a clown suit ;-)

12. lunabyte
    Posted 16 years ago #

Well, when I'm singled out and discriminated against, yeah, I'm going to make a "nice" response.

Take it up with "he" who brought it up, when up to that point I had only expressed my opinion.

Granted, I don't have to hide behind some cert or award to make myself feel better.

Look at it this way, as well. You're saying you're a NASCAR fan, and this guy just stereotyped you as well. Ohhhh... a NASCAR fan. He can't read, so ignore him. Which, is what he was "trying" to imply.

So no, when I'm ripped at, I'm coming back. I don't have to go hide behind a piece of paper that is irrelevant to the discussion. I hold my tongue quite a bit, but when I start to get warmed up, watch out.

13. Farms
    Posted 16 years ago #

Can someone please just close this thread down.

14. andrewbillits
    Posted 16 years ago #

Again, we really need a moderator here. I don't care who it is but we need one.

Thanks,
    Andrew

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by ljkyser
  • Latest reply from andrewbillits