The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

myBLOG.com.my is now online :P (17 posts)

1. ejai2003
    Posted 17 years ago #

myBLOG.com.my powered by wpmu is is online .. please give me some advise and comment :P . Thanks

2. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

Hmmm...

Copied my front page text word for word, didn't you?

And my featured list.

:(

Your front page measures out at 158kb. That's very big. Over a minute for a dial up user. That's not good either.

3. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

*chuckle* He copied my bit about having stats but they're no where to be found on the backend.

Your myBLOG Customizer appears to be broken for the default Waterlily theme:

Warning: main(wp-blog-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myblog/domains/myblog.com.my/public_html/wp-content/themes/default/header.php on line 7

Warning: main(wp-blog-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myblog/domains/myblog.com.my/public_html/wp-content/themes/default/header.php on line 7

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/myblog/domains/myblog.com.my/public_html/wp-content/themes/default/header.php on line 7

Does appear to work on others.

You have two broken themes on your theme page at the bottom.

4. mickemus
    Posted 17 years ago #

Didn't you know drmike, that Malaysia is unfortunately one of the worst pirate manufacturers of dvds and music cd's... ;) 1.5 euro for a great copy of the latest and the greatest (often before launch in europe/us)! Keep it tight dude... Let's hope ejai2003 is kind enough to give credits where they are due (and sometimes just ask for permission first)!!

5. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

Some of the worst spammers come from Malaysia as well. A good size chuck of that country is blocked off from my boxes but the site where I have WPMU is handled by a third party and I doubt they have the blocks in place.

*sigh*

Since it's been 24 hours without a followup or responce, I've sent off a complaint to his or her webhost with a copy sent to their datacenter.

6. ejai2003
    Posted 17 years ago #

hello drmike .. firstly, the reason that i buy the domain myblog.com.my and the hosting is because i am really impressed by daria.be. i know wpmu is from daria.be. i even created ejai2003.daria.be because i really like this wpmu free blogging service. i want to give free service to my fellow malaysian. as i explore trough daria.be i want to make myblog as awsome as daria.be. i am deeply sorry if the front page and featured list that i copied from you make me an internet pirate. with this open apologies .. i`ll ask you if i can use the front page text and featured list from your website. if cannot i will change it immediately.
    thanks

7. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

Please remove my text. I did not give you permission to do so, you did not even cite where you got that text, nor did you even ask to do so before hand. Heck, you don't even offer those features on your own site.

I spend a lot of time here and at Wp.com trying to help out and I really feel this to be a slap in the face.

8. activebiz
    Posted 17 years ago #

drmike,

hopefully a soothing bandaid:
    would it not have been for you and the constant, immediate support I have received over the last 2 months - I would have never attempted actually have a working MU website.
    I was brand new 8 weeks ago to even wordpress, let alone MU.
    Today, and BECAUSE of your positive support in here - my site is finally up and working and with a template I actually wanted.
    So - here is one person, that is eternally grateful to you, and of course other members in here also -
    just don't let such a small wimp get to you, not even worth your breath.
    Thanks for everything you have done!
    michele

9. magidu
    Posted 17 years ago #

myblog.com is not powered by wordpress Blog. Right?

magi

10. andrea_r
    Posted 17 years ago #

Doesn't look it.

11. colinb22
    Posted 17 years ago #

Nice rip... Wufoo. They're not gonna be too happy.

12. nexia
    Posted 17 years ago #

seriously, that guy is a freaky leecher.... we need to discourage that kind of job by banning this guy from here at least...

it's so simple to go to templatemonster.com and buy a 50$ template, why steal the work of others...

13. mozey
    Posted 17 years ago #

nice work,

14. dan-daemon
    Posted 17 years ago #

2nexia and 2magidu...

Seems this guy shows myBLOG.com.my. With .MY at end :)

15. nexia
    Posted 17 years ago #

@dan... we know what is the url, check it out yourself... we're not new to leechers, this is stupid...

16. dan-daemon
    Posted 17 years ago #

:) ok, sorry

17. raymond3402
    Posted 17 years ago #

LOL... Damn drmike I can't believe the guy copied everything from you...Anyways someone asked if the site was powered by wordpress it looks like it is to me. By the way drmike, did the guy ever take the text off?

Ray

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by ejai2003
  • Latest reply from raymond3402