The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Weird message in error log (10 posts)

1. cogmios
    Posted 14 years ago #

Very often exact the same message comes along in my errorlog although I dont change anything in the settings:

WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query INSERT INTOwp_8_options(option_name,option_value,autoload) VALUES ('rewrite_rules', 'a:9781:{s:12:\\"robots\\\\.txt$\\";s:18:\\"index.php?robots=1\\";s:14:\\".*wp-atom.php$\\";s:19:\\"index.php?feed=atom\\";s:13:\\".*wp-rdf.php$\\";s:18:\\"index.php?feed=rdf\\";s:13:\\".*wp-rss.php$\\";s:18:\\"index.php?feed=rss\\";s:14:\\".*wp-rss2.php$\\";s:19:\\"index.php?feed=rss2\\";s:14:\\".*wp-feed.php$\\";s:19:\\"index.php?feed=feed\\";s:22:\\".*wp-commentsrss2.php$\\";s:34:\\"index.php?feed=rss2&withcomments=1\\";s:26:\\"test/attachment/([^/]+)/?$\\";s:32:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]\\";s:36:\\"test/attachment/([^/]+)/trackback/?$\\";s:37:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&tb=1\\";s:56:\\"test/attachment/([^/]+)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:51:\\"test/attachment/([^/]+)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:51:\\"test/attachment/([^/]+)/comment-page-([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:50:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&cpage=$matches[2]\\";s:19:\\"(test)/trackback/?$\\";s:35:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&tb=1\\";s:39:\\"(test)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:34:\\"(test)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:27:\\"(test)/page/?([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:48:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&paged=$matches[2]\\";s:34:\\"(test)/comment-page-([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:48:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&cpage=$matches[2]\\";s:19:\\"(test)(/[0-9]+)?/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&page=$matches[2]\\";s:46:\\"report/levelswithobjects/attachment/([^/]+)/?$\\";s:32:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]\\";s:56:\\"report/levelswithobjects/attachment/([^/]+)/trackback/?$\\";s:37:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&tb=1\\";s:76:\\"report/levelswithobjects/attachment/([^/]+)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:71:\\"report/levelswithobjects/attachment/([^/]+)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:71:\\"report/levelswithobjects/attachment/([^/]+)/comment-page-([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:50:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&cpage=$matches[2]\\";s:39:\\"(report/levelswithobjects)/trackback/?$\\";s:35:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&tb=1\\";s:59:\\"(report/levelswithobjects)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:54:\\"(report/levelswithobjects)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:47:\\"(report/levelswithobjects)/page/?([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:48:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&paged=$matches[2]\\";s:54:\\"(report/levelswithobjects)/comment-page-([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:48:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&cpage=$matches[2]\\";s:39:\\"(report/levelswithobjects)(/[0-9]+)?/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&page=$matches[2]\\";s:56:\\"report/all-levels-with-new-objects/attachment/([^/]+)/?$\\";s:32:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]\\";s:66:\\"report/all-levels-with-new-objects/attachment/([^/]+)/trackback/?$\\";s:37:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&tb=1\\";s:86:\\"report/all-levels-with-new-objects/attachment/([^/]+)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:81:\\"report/all-levels-with-new-objects/attachment/([^/]+)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:81:\\"report/all-levels-with-new-objects/attachment/([^/]+)/comment-page-([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:50:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&cpage=$matches[2]\\";s:49:\\"(report/all-levels-with-new-objects)/trackback/?$\\";s:35:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&tb=1\\";s:69:\\"(report/all-levels-with-new-objects)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:64:\\"(report/all-levels-with-new-objects)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:57:\\"(report/all-levels-with-new-objects)/page/?([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:48:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&paged=$matches[2]\\";s:64:\\"(report/all-levels-with-new-objects)/comment-page-([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:48:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&cpage=$matches[2]\\";s:49:\\"(report/all-levels-with-new-objects)(/[0-9]+)?/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&page=$matches[2]\\";s:41:\\"report/all-vehicles/attachment/([^/]+)/?$\\";s:32:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]\\";s:51:\\"report/all-vehicles/attachment/([^/]+)/trackback/?$\\";s:37:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&tb=1\\";s:71:\\"report/all-vehicles/attachment/([^/]+)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:66:\\"report/all-vehicles/attachment/([^/]+)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:66:\\"report/all-vehicles/attachment/([^/]+)/comment-page-([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:50:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&cpage=$matches[2]\\";s:34:\\"(report/all-vehicles)/trackback/?$\\";s:35:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&tb=1\\";s:54:\\"(report/all-vehicles)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:49:\\"(report/all-vehicles)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:42:\\"(report/all-vehicles)/page/?([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:48:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&paged=$matches[2]\\";s:49:\\"(report/all-vehicles)/comment-page-([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:48:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&cpage=$matches[2]\\";s:34:\\"(report/all-vehicles)(/[0-9]+)?/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&page=$matches[2]\\";s:55:\\"report/all-named-farmville-levels/attachment/([^/]+)/?$\\";s:32:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]\\";s:65:\\"report/all-named-farmville-levels/attachment/([^/]+)/trackback/?$\\";s:37:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&tb=1\\";s:85:\\"report/all-named-farmville-levels/attachment/([^/]+)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:80:\\"report/all-named-farmville-levels/attachment/([^/]+)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:80:\\"report/all-named-farmville-levels/attachment/([^/]+)/comment-page-([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:50:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&cpage=$matches[2]\\";s:48:\\"(report/all-named-farmville-levels)/trackback/?$\\";s:35:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&tb=1\\";s:68:\\"(report/all-named-farmville-levels)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:63:\\"(report/all-named-farmville-levels)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:56:\\"(report/all-named-farmville-levels)/page/?([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:48:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&paged=$matches[2]\\";s:63:\\"(report/all-named-farmville-levels)/comment-page-([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:48:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&cpage=$matches[2]\\";s:48:\\"(report/all-named-farmville-levels)(/[0-9]+)?/?$\\";s:47:\\"index.php?pagename=$matches[1]&page=$matches[2]\\";s:64:\\"report/the-30-largest-objects-in-farmville/attachment/([^/]+)/?$\\";s:32:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]\\";s:74:\\"report/the-30-largest-objects-in-farmville/attachment/([^/]+)/trackback/?$\\";s:37:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&tb=1\\";s:94:\\"report/the-30-largest-objects-in-farmville/attachment/([^/]+)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:89:\\"report/the-30-largest-objects-in-farmville/attachment/([^/]+)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$\\";s:49:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2]\\";s:89:\\"report/the-30-largest-objects-in-farmville/attachment/([^/]+)/comment-page-([0-9]{1,})/?$\\";s:50:\\"index.php?attachment=$matches[1]&cpage=$matches[2]\\";s:57:\\"(report/t

What is it? Is it normal? Or is it someone trying to hack something? Should I change something in my mysql settings??

2. cogmios
    Posted 14 years ago #

Could it be the platinum SEO plugin that does something or is it normal?

3. cogmios
    Posted 14 years ago #

immediately before that I often get:

Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.
    [Tue Mar 02 16:55:25 2010] [error] [client xxxx] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.
  4. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

Can you put up a phpinfo page and see what you have max_allowed_packet set to?

5. cogmios
    Posted 14 years ago #

max allowed packet 1,048,576
    max binlog cache size 4,294,963,200
    max binlog size 1,073,741,824
    max connect errors 10
    max connections 100
    max delayed threads 20
    max error count 64
    max heap table size 16,777,216

6. cogmios
    Posted 14 years ago #

which is strange because in the mysql config file its 16M...?

7. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

"Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects"

Can you up that?

8. cogmios
    Posted 14 years ago #

I fixed the 10 internal redirects with 2 lines in the .htaccess

I also fixed this message... i forgot (shame me i thought i did it) to........... /etc/init.d/mysqld restart ........

9. tedmann
    Posted 14 years ago #

What were the two lines you added to the .htaccess? I've got the same error.

10. ptz0n
    Posted 13 years ago #

I'm getting the same error. Anyone got a fix?

About this Topic