The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

LDAP and WordPress MU 1.0-rc4 (6 posts)

1. abarker
    Posted 17 years ago #

I created a plugin for ldap and wordpress mu 1.0-rc4 but i dont know where to put it. Is there a spot to upload plug-ins?

2. andrea_r
    Posted 17 years ago #

The plugns folder? wp-content/plugins/, or if it is gloabl and you wanted it active for ALL users, wpo-content/mu-plugins/

3. kahless
    Posted 17 years ago #

Have you put it on wpmudev.org?

4. abarker
    Posted 17 years ago #

see thats what i was asking sorry. HEH I bulit the plugin and now i would like to post it on this site for all of you to use. Now where do i post it =P

just to follow up with andrea_r I have put it in the plugins folder where it works fine with a modification to the mu-plugins/pluggable.php file... I was wondering with the difference between these folders is. Sorry for my ignorence but There really is a lack of documentation for this application and I am still learning the ins and outs.

5. abarker
    Posted 17 years ago #

Just a small update, I moved the plugin over to the mu-plugins folder and things seem to work just a little better in regards to the hack involving mu-plugins/pluggable.php. I guess do to the nature of this plugin and how its taking over the entire logon process it should be in the global plugins.

6. abarker
    Posted 17 years ago #

About this Topic