The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Site Wide Statistics - Most Popular (5 posts)

1. smashedpumpkins
    Posted 14 years ago #

I'm using the newest version of MU. I'm looking for a plugin that can show my statistics site wide. I grabbed a plugin to show me Plugin & Theme statistics, but I'm looking for a plugin to show the most popular blogs from visitors. I looked into Firestats, but it's a resource hog. I have 1,000's of blogs I would like to set this up for. My end goal is to display the top 10 Blogs/Plugins & Themes on my home page. If there's a plugin that can do this or at least a plugin that will display the stats in my admin panel that would be great. I could probably find a way to get it on my homepage as well.

Any information would be great! Thank you.

Randy

2. smashedpumpkins
    Posted 14 years ago #

Anyone?

3. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

Usually when you don;t get an answer to something like this, it's because it's been discussed previously a number of times. No offense intended but have you tried using the forum's search function?

I use Gamerz wp-poststats plugin and just compile the data once an hour in a separate table and run my queries off of that.

4. smashedpumpkins
    Posted 14 years ago #

Yeah, I've searched multiple times, but none of the results have come back with information. I'm trying to avoid the need to code it up myself, but it looks like I don't have a choice. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out.

5. stuk88
    Posted 14 years ago #

Im using Piwik plugin and system on my mu site...

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by smashedpumpkins
  • Latest reply from stuk88