The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Hiding theme from Blog Owners (6 posts)

1. lindsayanng
    Posted 13 years ago #

I have completely hacked up my theme for the wordpress MU front page because I really only need it to work for me and do not want to offer it to anyone else.

So my question is, how can i hide a blog theme from my users but keep it active for myself and my main blog. I have installed the cets_blog_options plugin and that's great because now I can set a default blog type, but I'd LOVE to hide my one theme.

Did some googling and couldnt find it (its hard to find stuff about mu out there)

2. DeannaS
    Posted 13 years ago #

It's pretty simple - all you have to do is disable it in site admin -> themes. Once you've enabled it for your front page, you can disable it globally and it'll remain enabled for the front theme but not be available for anyone else to enable.

3. andrea_r
    Posted 13 years ago #

4. lindsayanng
    Posted 13 years ago #

ahh I always thought that once it was disabled it was gone from my own theme as well!!!!

thanks for the links.. I like to try and google but I guess i can't google because everything comes up for regular wordpress and not MU

5. andrea_r
    Posted 13 years ago #

Put "wordpressmu" or "wpmu" in your searches and "-wordpress"

6. lindsayanng
    Posted 13 years ago #

ahh wpmu would probably help! thanks so much for the tip.. Andrea you have really helped me a LOT = thanks

About this Topic

• Started 13 years ago by lindsayanng
  • Latest reply from lindsayanng