The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Error deleting spam blogs (1 post)

1. billigdesign
    Posted 13 years ago #

When selecting and deleting multiple blogs, I get a bunch of error messages like these:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/mydomain.com/wp-admin/includes/mu.php on line 53

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/mydomain.com/wp-admin/includes/mu.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/mydomain.com/wp-admin/includes/mu.php:53) in /home/mrolsen/public_html/mydomain.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 868

This happens at random and the number of "Warning reset()..." lines is equivalent to the number of blogs I have selected. This usually happens when I'm at the last page of "Blogs". Also, how about adding a checkbox to select all blogs and a dropdown to select how many blogs to display in a single page. When you get 75 pages of spam blogs and only 15 blogs are displayed per page, it takes forever to delete them.

About this Topic

• Started 13 years ago by billigdesign