The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Sub Directories Issue (2 posts)

1. saxx143
    Posted 13 years ago #

Hello,

I have just loaded the newest version of Wordpress MU. I selected the sud directories method. I can create different blogs however, when I add a theme to the subs I get a problem. The theme loads fine however it will not save changes. One theme said I could enable my widgets on the left I clicked the radial dial then save several times and it would not save. Then I noticed that the issue was not an isolated one.

I also, noticed that there aren't any subdirectories made for my new blogs. DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?

Anyone know what the issue is?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. tdjcbe
    Posted 13 years ago #

I also, noticed that there aren't any subdirectories made for my new blogs.

The blogs are virtual. Nothing is created on the server except for subdirectories contained within blogs.dir when someone uploads a file.

Please double check your webserevr's error logs to see if anything getting saved in there. That's a good habit to get into with any problem with any software or script and should be included with your first post when asking for help.

What specific theme are you using? (And please link to it. Theme designers like reusing names and many themes have the same name.)

About this Topic