The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Arabic Translation (4 posts)

1. Yasir Safeer
    Posted 13 years ago #

I am using arabic translation file to be able to see my blog in arabic. All blog authors write blog in arabic. Now when I change language to Arabic, all widgets heading get converted into Arabic Automatically but there are still a few things left which are not fitting in right with Arabic e.g.

The Categories name are in Arabic. Post meta displays in mixed english/ Arabic combination which seems in appropriate. I want to see it in arabic totally.

Similarly at the bottom of Post the text, "N Responses to <Post>" is required to be displayed in Arabic. How can I change the text "N Responses To" into arabic?

2. andrea_r
    Posted 13 years ago #

Your theme probably isn't translation-ready, if you're still seeing English on the front end of the blog.

You are allowed to edit the theme.

3. Yasir Safeer
    Posted 13 years ago #

Almost everything is being translated into Arabic e.g. Category Heading in widgets, Calender, Archive etc,....

'Search Button, Meta information and N Responses To' are not being translated?

What am i supposed to do,...modify theme? if yes, precisely where do I need to make changes?

4. andrea_r
    Posted 13 years ago #

The theme is located in /wp-content/themes/your-theme-name/.

About this Topic

• Started 13 years ago by Yasir Safeer
  • Latest reply from andrea_r