The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Changing the wp-login.php (2 posts)

1. slipxaway
    Posted 17 years ago #

I've managed to change the home theme images so when a user signs up, it shows a custom header, footer and background image. I've set it up so that users login from the main site and I've also changed the "logout" feature in the admin panel to logout and then redirect to the main site, instead of the wp-login.php page.

The problem is that if a user tries to login from a specific blog, it goes to the wp-login.php screen... Which isn't a problem necessarily, except that I can't figure out how to change the design to fit with the rest of the site theme. I tried adding the "get_header(); and get_footer();" calls, but that doesn't seem to work, because it tries to get the header and footer from whichever theme is in place for that blog and returns a bunch of errors. Is there a simple way to do this that I'm missing? Or does anyone have any experiences do this that they could share with me?

Thanks for the help.

2. slipxaway
    Posted 17 years ago #

Ok, I managed to change some things in the wp-admin.css file, not exactly what I wanted, but it should be good enough.

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by slipxaway
  • Latest reply from slipxaway