The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Fatal error: (10 posts)

1. Kyderoy
    Posted 17 years ago #

I get this error when I try to create a new blog on a newly installed site.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function apply_filter() in C:\Inetpub\Chocolate\forum\wpmu\wp-signup.php on line 213

2. mozey
    Posted 17 years ago #

is your mu instllation is a subdirecotry of your forum application?

3. Kyderoy
    Posted 17 years ago #

Yes it is...

4. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

I wonder if the forum software is causing the issue.

5. Kyderoy
    Posted 17 years ago #

I just saw that IIS is not supported :(

6. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

I don't think that would be causing the error though.

I still wonder though if the forum software is causing an issue.

7. Kyderoy
    Posted 17 years ago #

I don't think so because I actually installed it in a different domain and in the root and i am still having the problem. I will set things up now and post the link in a few

8. Kyderoy
    Posted 17 years ago #

Ok I just reinstalled in a new folder and a new domain and this is the first error message

Creating Database Config File: DONE

WordPress database error: [Field 'category_description' doesn't have a default value]
    INSERT INTO wp_1_categories (cat_ID, cat_name, category_nicename, category_count) VALUES ('0', 'Uncategorized', 'uncategorized', 1)

WordPress database error: [Field 'category_description' doesn't have a default value]
    INSERT INTO wp_1_categories (cat_ID, cat_name, category_nicename, link_count) VALUES ('2', 'Blogroll', 'blogroll', 2)

Congrats! Your WPMU site has been set up and you have been sent details of your login and password in an email.

9. andrea_r
    Posted 17 years ago #

If you've got all these domains running off one hosting account - you're gonna have problems.

That being said, even with that error message, did the site show up?

10. Kyderoy
    Posted 17 years ago #

Yes the site showed. The problem I am having now is validating accounts. I am not running off of one hosting account, I have my own server.

About this Topic