The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

wordpress mu query (8 posts)

1. ryanmcmaster
    Posted 17 years ago #

Hi all,

I am looking to offer my community users a word press blog. I have a large community with over 500 active users daily. What I want to do is offer each of my users a wordpress blog on my site and have it hosted at my own domain. e.g usersblog.mysite.com

I would also like to add a "latest blogs", " most active blogs " type feature to my home page. Is there a plugin or bridge that allows me to do this. Thanks in advance

Ryan

2. deltakid
    Posted 17 years ago #

check wpmudev.org -> plugins

3. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

YOu also might want to search teh forums here as your questions have been covered many times in teh past.

4. ryanmcmaster
    Posted 17 years ago #

So sorry for the trouble I seem to be causing you drmike.

If you had a proper forum here with proper search functionality I would have found my previous posts.

As it happens "google" hadn't indexed my query yet so I could not find my posts. Also in my account it says 3 posts but how do I view them? Simple answer? I cant!

5. andrea_r
    Posted 17 years ago #

Did you see the big sticky post on the main page with the correct search link in it?

And if you click on the link under your name ("member") you can see all the posts you've started or replied to. Click on the blue titles.

6. ryanmcmaster
    Posted 17 years ago #

Still, its easy to miss it especially when you dont expect it. Its all right trying to be smart when you know its there andrea!

7. andrea_r
    Posted 17 years ago #

*sigh*

I'm not trying to be smart, I'm trying to actually be helpful and point out things you've overlooked.

8. ryanmcmaster
    Posted 17 years ago #

Im so used talking with smart arses all day Andrea I just assumed you were no different. Appologies for "jumping the gun" and thank you for your comments. They are appreciated

:)

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by ryanmcmaster
  • Latest reply from ryanmcmaster