The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

CSS customizer (5 posts)

1. badlagar
    Posted 17 years ago #

I know that this topic is in the forum but... any one use Jason's Customizer??? Work fine???

Any other css customizer???

Thanks!

2. dsader
    Posted 17 years ago #

I use version 0.88d. Works fine with latest mu1.0 as well.

I changed the following line to clarify the menu for users:
    static public $name='Edit CSS';

3. Ovidiu
    Posted 17 years ago #

.88d works fine for me too, although I have some problems/questions:

a) in the plugin code it says you can cut out a portion of the plugin if you managed to install pear HTML_CSS which I did but I am not 100% sure which code to cut out.

b) if you have a plugin that loads its own stylesheet you can edit thos too, which is sweet but if a plugins stylesheet is also called style.css you can only edit the last loaded one

b) is really problematic as I can't go ahead and change all plugins that have a stylesheet called style.css - I mean if there is no option to change the customiser I will have to go ahead and modify the democracy plugin which comes with a style.css (if I remember right)

4. dsader
    Posted 17 years ago #

a) I know nothing about pear.
    b) I haven't observed this in my install. But thanks for the heads-up. I use a "structured blogging" plugin and I see it's styles AND the theme styles listed together as I expect. It's style is called as wpsb-style.css, though.
    c) I don't use democracy plugin.

5. Ovidiu
    Posted 17 years ago #

yeah, it seems I have to modify this plugin that uses style.css as the name for its own css to use another name...

and regarding the code I mentioned, just have a look at the source code of the plugin, its just one file if I remember right and inside it there is a line which says: if you have pear HTML_CSS installed you can safely delete all code below this line, but that is wrong, it does not work if I delete till the end, so I'd like to know where I have to stop deleting :-)

About this Topic