The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

New AdSense sharing plugin/hack (10 posts)

1. stutley
    Posted 17 years ago #

Hey people,

I have just released the plugin that I did for AdSense Sharing over at Blogbar.dk.

It's still in the works, but it's functional and I'm taking in requests :)

It's available at my new site: zereshade.dk.

2. flann
    Posted 17 years ago #

Not Found

Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

3. stutley
    Posted 17 years ago #

Oops, wrong href :) It's working now.

4. flann
    Posted 17 years ago #

Nice!

But can i use more than 1 ad per/page ? And will it not show ads from me and the blogger on the same page?

5. flann
    Posted 17 years ago #

And can i change something so my own google ads will show if a member did not use his own adsense ID?

6. stutley
    Posted 17 years ago #

> can i use more than 1 ad per/page

Yes, Google allows up to 3 ads per page.

> an i change something so my own google ads will show if a member did not use his own adsense ID?

I'm not sure I understand? If the user does not enter an AdSense ID, ads will not be shown at all. If the user enters someone else's ID, the plugin doesn't care about that. It will still show your own ads 20 % (or whatever you set it to) of the time.

7. Cruz
    Posted 17 years ago #

Thank you for the plugin.
    I installed the plugin with MU 1.0. Upon saving the adsense code, it shows "Cannot load blogbar_adsense.php."

8. Cruz
    Posted 17 years ago #

This is solved after I renamed the page from blogbar_adsense_en.php to blogbar_adsense.php. Thank you for the plugin!

9. woodendart
    Posted 16 years ago #

stutley

I am looking for something that would allow me to have google adsense on all of the blogs but be able to track what blogs created what revenue

10. Parado
    Posted 16 years ago #

About this Topic