The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Orangecows-trade New Hardlink trade plugin (6 posts)

1. ii55
    Posted 17 years ago #

Orangecows the mama of ii55.com presents to you it’s first Wordpress community plugin.

Orangecows-trade

Orangecows-trade will help you to maintain and build up your hardlink database. It will check your trades daily and warn you for cheaters.

Orangecows-trade …..

- is free, the only thing we do is place a link to one of our free bloghosts
    - use the Wp blogroll system, there are no special mysql demands
    - Works on Wp and Wp-MU as widget or stand alone.
    - Supports 3 way linking
    - Send email to your trade partner when your link disappears from their site.
    - You decide which category for traded links
    - You decide the maximum number of links
    - You decide the maximum length of link anchor
    - You decide what the to do when a backlink is not found
    - What more do you want? Let us know…….

----------------------
    Visit http://forum.orangecows.com/viewforum.php?f=14 and download this cool plugin.
    ----------------------

2. Farms2
    Posted 17 years ago #

Welcome Orangecows... I have absolutely no idea what this is but it sounds fun and I'm going to have a play.

Nice site design BTW.

Cheers, James

3. ii55
    Posted 17 years ago #

4. storpappa
    Posted 17 years ago #

It looks, smells and sound slike a SPAM post. Especially since it is repeated several time...

5. lunabyte
    Posted 17 years ago #

Agreed pops on the number of posts, but the link in their other thread about the sitemap is valid and the plugin described is available.

I can't say it works, I didn't test it since I already have something similar in use.

6. ii55
    Posted 17 years ago #

Hm depends what you make from it, repeated only at the Wp forum. Did have 2 plugins posted.. 3th will follow tomorrow.

About this Topic