The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

"mature" flag (10 posts)

1. quenting
    Posted 17 years ago #

Is this flag used anywhere in MU ? Or is it just there for potential third-party processing ?

2. lunabyte
    Posted 17 years ago #

Doesn't it keep blogs checked as such out of things like the global lists and whatnot around the site?

3. Ovidiu
    Posted 17 years ago #

I saw a plugin from IT Damager around here that allows you to flag your blog yourself, what it does with that info, I do not remember....

4. corourke
    Posted 17 years ago #

Is there a way to get an rss feed of all the "mature" blogs that anyone can think of? I think it'd be handy for an admin side view.

Actually now that I think about it, it would be handy to have the ability to search any of the setting keys from the siteadmin dash.

5. quenting
    Posted 17 years ago #

after running a full search on the script, the word mature isn't used anywhere but just to allow to set the variable.

6. lunabyte
    Posted 17 years ago #

A search on MU?

I know for positive it's used in a few of the queries.

... and mature = '0' ...

Get all blogs comes to mind as one of the functions.

7. quenting
    Posted 17 years ago #

well maybe it wasn't in my nightly. my get_blog_list functions returned all blogs until i modified it. Time to plan migration.

8. lunabyte
    Posted 17 years ago #

Strange, Q.

Of course, I'm not keeping up with merging trac yet. I just want to get it running and set-up first. :D

However, for the actual 1.0 release, it is specified in the query.

In wp-includes/wpmu-functions.php

get_last_updated uses it, around line 486 or so.

get_blog_list uses it as well, around line 553 or so.

My line numbers might not be on par, since I've added some of my own stuff to this file, but it's in the ballpark.

For the get_blog_list function, here's what my query looks like:

$blogs = $wpdb->get_results( "SELECT blog_id, domain, path FROM $wpdb->blogs WHERE site_id = '$wpdb->siteid' AND public = '1' AND archived = '0' AND mature = '0' AND spam = '0' AND deleted = '0' ORDER BY registered DESC", ARRAY_A );

9. quenting
    Posted 17 years ago #

yeah, but my original nightly's not 1.0, it's from march :-p

10. lunabyte
    Posted 17 years ago #

Ohhhhh...

That would make a difference then. :D

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by quenting
  • Latest reply from lunabyte