The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Can not activate new email address (7 posts)

1. new123
    Posted 17 years ago #

With mu - either with new blogs or the admin account in 'General Options' I can not change the Email address.

'General Options' - it allows me to put in the new email address and save (although I can only see old email address) - the system does send out an email to the new email address for confirmation/activation and a link to be clicked on - I get the email to the new email address with link to verify - the link is clicked and it takes me to the blog - log in - but the old email is still present - no changes have been made.

Is this a bug?
    I hope its a simple solution?

HELP. The mu was installed mid Nov 06.

Thanks

2. zimen
    Posted 17 years ago #

Same exact problem for me over here. Just noticed the problem and people are starting to signup to my system. I don't want them to find out about this bug. Thank you

Simon

3. mel13
    Posted 17 years ago #

I also have the same issue and it must be a bug. I had to re-install to fix it.

4. karlzipser
    Posted 17 years ago #

mel13,

I have the same problem as described above. Could you explain what you did to fix it when re-installing?

5. zimen
    Posted 17 years ago #

I got a programmer to fix it. I don't know what it was.

6. Farms
    Posted 16 years ago #

Still a problem in 1.2.3 as far as I can tell :(

7. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

Well if it's a bug, someone needs to open up a trac ticket and provide examples of what is occuring. :)

About this Topic