The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Person Database Plug-In? (3 posts)

1. deltaomicronmu
    Posted 17 years ago #

I don't know if this exists, but I am looking for a plug-in that will allow me to set up a page that will do this:

1. People visit and can enter their name and other info into a database
    2. People visit and can search said database
    3. Both above features are password protected.

Basically what I am trying to do here is set up a network so that people who used to be members of the organization that my site is based around can keep in touch with alumni/current members.

Sorry if thats more confusing than it needs to be. Does anyone know if such a plug-in exists?

2. Ovidiu
    Posted 17 years ago #

never heard of anything like that, but right now I am building a website for a small human resources company, and a friend of mine is building a plugin for HR management, meaning it will allow users to login and post their CVs, later they can modify them after loging in, we are also working on a frontend for searching through the jobs database as well as the CV database, and a backend for administration....

I have no clue how much longer it will take to complete and I have no clue under which license we will release it but if you're interested, contact me again in 2-4 weeks as we are doing this in our spare time, so we do not invest too much time into this...

3. deltaomicronmu
    Posted 17 years ago #

Alright. I'll check back later, thank you.

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by deltaomicronmu
  • Latest reply from deltaomicronmu