The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Unable to deactivate themes (11 posts)

1. ttxadministrator
    Posted 17 years ago #

When I first installed WordpressMU all the themes were deactivated so I activated them all. Now, I can't deactivate any of them. I click on the NO button and hit Update Themes, but the button comes back YES. I am doing this using the admin account on the site administration site.

2. JeremyVisser
    Posted 17 years ago #

Exactly the same here. SVN trunk rev. 938. Same diff when I'm trying to enable themes; they snap back to Off.

I went and meddled with serialize/unserialize functions in a PHP script to manually update the database with the themes I wanted, and then when I went to the admin page, the themes I wanted were checked as 'On'. However, the themes did not show up in the Presentation page.

Temporary workaround is to use per-user theme enabling, as that works for me. Go Site Admin > Blogs > (find your blog) > Edit > (tick the theme).

3. JeremyVisser
    Posted 17 years ago #

Also, reverting to SVN revision 879 temporarily fixes the problem for me.

4. JeremyVisser
    Posted 17 years ago #

Sorry, rev. 903 is a better one to revert to.

5. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

6. JeremyVisser
    Posted 17 years ago #

No, that's not my problem. It's cool my ticket was fixed :) but it's not the same problem.

7. JeremyVisser
    Posted 17 years ago #

Actually, it is related. The behaviour breaks in that exact revision.

Rev 935 works fine.

Rev 936 is where Donncha implemented my ticket, and it breaks.

Dang, and now it's gone into the 1.2 release. I think we're going to need a re-spin of that release.

:(
  8. donncha
    Key Master
    Posted 17 years ago #

Wish you had updated that ticket then, I think a 1.2.1 release is called for because the .htaccess change I made might be breaking for people too.

9. JeremyVisser
    Posted 17 years ago #

My apologies, I didn't even realise that you had implemented the suggestion off the ticket.

10. nolageek
    Posted 17 years ago #

I'm having this same problem running 1.2.1.. funny thing is, it wasn't doing it yesterday.

Also, when I go to do it on a per-blog basis, when I click on Update Blog I get a blank page and no settings are saved.

11. donncha
    Key Master
    Posted 17 years ago #

nolageek - check your error logs? anything there?

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by ttxadministrator
  • Latest reply from donncha