The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Theme release: Tarski 1.4 (11 posts)

1. ceejayoz
    Posted 17 years ago #

As promised, I've adapted Tarski to work out-of-the-box with WPMU. Options page stuff that doesn't apply to a WPMU install is hidden, a link to your blog network is automatically added to the footer alongside the credits, and the custom header API is implemented, plus the odd tweak here-and-there.

Tarski 1.4 announcement and download

I'd be interested to hear of any bug fixes, suggestions, feature requests, or even "it worked fine for me!" type comments - leave me a note here, or pop by our forums.

Enjoy!

2. suleiman
    Posted 17 years ago #

thanks a ton! This is a very popular theme.

3. kingler
    Posted 17 years ago #

Wow, great job!
    Hope more and more theme writer would be doing this :)

4. enseignement
    Posted 17 years ago #

Wow so great !!

I already did the french localisation !

http://blog.enseignons.be/tice/2007/04/16/traduction-tarski/

There is one bug with the search engine which is not fully wpmu compatible.
    http://tarskitheme.com/forum/discussion/279/making-the-search-compatible-with-wpmu/#Item_1

5. ceejayoz
    Posted 17 years ago #

Thanks, enseignement - I've fixed the bug in our SVN repository and it'll be in the next release.

6. Farms2
    Posted 17 years ago #

Agreed, credit to you ceejayoz - the more mu friendly theme designers, the happier the world is :)

7. newquest
    Posted 16 years ago #

one problem:

when I uploaded the header,
    it does not appear in the "browse" directory and so it cannot be deleted.

Is there any way to delete the images that were uploaded.

8. ceejayoz
    Posted 16 years ago #

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about there... the Custom Header API isn't a Tarski invention, so issues you're having there aren't really Tarski problems.

There's a 'reset' button in the Custom Header tab to delete the one you've uploaded. You shouldn't have to delete it manually...

9. newquest
    Posted 16 years ago #

thanks for your reply,
    it seems that reset button makes it go back to the old banner, but the pic file remains on the directory.

10. ceejayoz
    Posted 16 years ago #

Not much I can do about it if that's what's happening - as I said, we didn't write the Custom Header API. It's a part of WordPress, not Tarski.

11. elhector
    Posted 16 years ago #

Just got my adaptation of Tarski ready!.

I looked online so much for different themes, yet I stuck with Tarski because it's just nice and elegant by itself. Yet if you play around with it you quickly realize it's very VERY easy to customize. :-D

Any feedback welcomed of course.

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by ceejayoz
  • Latest reply from elhector