The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

[sticky] Multiple Site Tagging system (66 posts)

1. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

Added demon's.

We're going to have to do something about having the single quotes in the output from the wpmufeed plugin though.

2. demonicume
    Posted 16 years ago #

Doc - single quotes? lemme reread the thread, maybe missed it. or do you already have a workaround?

3. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

I just have to find the time to look at it. The feeds should be encoding quote marks I would think but I can probably do something on my end. It's kicking out an error when an import into the database here when there's quote marks.

Have to think of the php commend to do that. Can't think of it right off.

4. demonicume
    Posted 16 years ago #

YAY! one of my tagss made it to the front page. but it looks like the 'Original Post By' line is doing something screwy.

'Original post by Carolyn ~ The Learning Nook'

thats not someone on my site. just thought you'd like to know.

5. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

I need someone to take over the mutags site please.

Thanks,
    -drmike

6. lunabyte
    Posted 16 years ago #

FYI, for anyone curious, MuTags.net is back up.

If you would like the site wide feed for your MU based site included, please use the contact form on the site, and include your site address and the address of your site wide feed.

Sites will be reviewed for content before being included, and inclusion is not 100% guaranteed.

If your site wide feed contains advertising or objectionable content, it's definitely going to be further scrutinized before being added in.

About this Topic