The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Plug in "Must Have's" (8 posts)

1. kdesilva
    Posted 16 years ago #

I think it would be a cool post to see a more seasoned veteran of WPMU talk about the plugin's that you really couldn't do without... I'm not talking about one's that are flashy or nice to have's .. but one's that are really essential to having a good wpmu install.. and example would be akismet for wp .. correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember it being just a regular plugin before it became part of the install package (because of it's worth) ..

so what do you say people?

2. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

3. kdesilva
    Posted 16 years ago #

right. thanks.

4. kdesilva
    Posted 16 years ago #

So nothing new has happened in the last 5 months and 1 year respectively?

5. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

No, I wanted to show you that we had discussed in in the past and give your some ideas to start you off.

6. kdesilva
    Posted 16 years ago #

ok, yes definitely thanks for that .. I just figured (as they do on some other forums) that it wouldn't be so bad to have something like a sticky with links to some great plugins without listing 300 different one's and it could be updated to say what version they are at and how they work with different versions of mu..

I mean someone mentions avatars on here, but not which plugin (as there are many) where to find it, or if it still works ...

7. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

Thanks for volenteering. Please write it up asap and post it in a seperate thread. I'll make it a sticky.

For reference, the avatar plugin is on the front page of the forum currently.

8. SAFFLEUR
    Posted 16 years ago #

Has anyone tried the MyMooMus 2.xx line? I know 1.xx works just curious if 2.xx does as well.

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by kdesilva
  • Latest reply from SAFFLEUR