The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Missing javascripts (6 posts)

1. SteveAtty
    Posted 16 years ago #

When I go to Presentation Sidebar Widgets it all seems to work OK but I've got a pile of errors in my apache error log - lots of files but the referrer is always the same

File does not exist: /wp-includes/js/scriptaculous/wp-builder.js, referer: http://my.test.domain/wp-admin/themes.php?page=widgets.php

the files it thinks are missing are actually all the js files in the directory but prefixed with wp-

I've fixed it by creating soft links so the expected files are there.

Anyone got any idea about what is going on?

2. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

I raised that issue in trac but it worked for Donncha so it got closed.

What version of WPMu are you running anyway?

Bets bet would be to reopen the ticket and give the details that you have. I never could find where these files were being called from actually.

3. SteveAtty
    Posted 16 years ago #

Its wordpress-mu-1.2.1 according to the Dashboard with the Widget plugin.

4. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

Which widget plugin are you using? For which version? Should be the 2.1 version.

5. SteveAtty
    Posted 16 years ago #

Well that's odd. I thought I'd start again from scratch as I'd been trying lots of things out.

Its not doing it now... and the other problem I had with some themes not working properly in IE has also gone away....

6. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

It disappeared with me as well. I had also thought it was an issue with Hemingway since it has it;s own widgets but I never could get it tracked down. It did go away after a while.

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by SteveAtty
  • Latest reply from drmike