The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

WP Lite Blogs (finally up and running) (7 posts)

1. techwench
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

It took me long enough...but, I finally got my MU site up and running. Originally, I was going to use this as a hosted option for my design clients only, but decided to open it up to the public...at least for now, anyway.

WP Lite Blogs

So far, I'm only using themes that I created (which allows me to keep the westdesigns name attached - wouldn't be fair if I used other people's themes, would it)...except for Kubrick. If I spent enough time trying to figure out how to change the default theme, I probably would have gotten rid of Kubrick, too.

I've also got bbpress running and sharing the same users and usermeta tables. Still haven't figured out how to share cookies, though...so, even though it's using the same login/pass, people still have to log in twice.

Anyway, feel free to check it out. Tell me you like it, tell me you hate it...tell me you're going to sue...whatever... ;)

2. Mookie_Jam
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

It looks amazing!!!

congratulations!! How long did it take to you?

Very sweet results!

3. rezilient
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

Looks great! How can we set it up so WPMU users can use the same username/password to login to bbPress?

4. techwench
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

Thanks! :D

@Mookie_Jam: Almost a whole month. With at least 4 reinstalls.

@rezilient: http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/bbdev/2005-August/000227.html

5. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

Love the themes guys, congratulations, very subtle advertising incorporation too, great work!

6. mcblogs
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

i love it. great work!

7. ACG123
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

plenty of themes don't require that credit be given to the author anywhere and allow modification.

About this Topic

• Started 18 years ago by techwench
  • Latest reply from ACG123