/wp-includes/wpmu-functions.php

also, you should look at the files here:
    /wp-admin/wpmu-*.php

3. selad
    Posted 16 years ago #

Couldn't find the list in these files.

4. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

What specific actions are you looking for?

5. selad
    Posted 16 years ago #

Well, I'm working on a mu-stat solution like they have over at wp.com (http://wordpress.com/stats/posting/).

I have got the general idea working and need to make it more friendly and have a better design. You can see my tests on a wpmu demo installation here: http://ringofblogs.com/blogs/stat.php (titles not in English).

If some action has a hook then its easy to count. So far I entered posts, comments and blogs but I would like to add more hence the request for an actions list.

6. selad
    Posted 16 years ago #

Sorry to bump this but I really would like some inputs.

7. seanwedig
    Posted 16 years ago #

I agree that this is something that would be grand to have available.

Selad, currently the WPMU community relies on much code-digging for finding WPMU-specific information like this (someone correct me if I'm wrong, please). I think what kingler was suggesting was that you should look in those files for calls to do_action to find the actions. If the action referenced there doesn't exist in vanilla WP, it's WPMU-specific.

I'd love to see your findings... you should consider making a codex entry for something like "WPMU-Specific Actions", even if you just list the actions with no other information. :)

8. fredcode
    Posted 16 years ago #

Here's what I do in my favorite editor: Find in all files: "

do_action
    "

Or from the command line:

% grep -r "do_action" .

This gives a big, unrefined list of the list of all of actions in WordPress. Look in the wpmu-* files, and also look in admin-db.php. It's time to learn how to read code. :-)

About this Topic