The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

How to made WPMU OpenID server (10 posts)

1. booblik
    Posted 16 years ago #

Is it real. I searched a plugin to login with wpmu by openid. I also want to be openid server. Is it real?

2. GIGALinux
    Posted 16 years ago #

3. booblik
    Posted 16 years ago #

thanks

4. Merras
    Posted 16 years ago #

hmmm, I should check this... I have a lot of homepages within one niche (2 joomla portals, IPB forum, and a WPMU bloghosting), and for the users should be unconfortable to register separately for every site... maybe the openID will be a good solution. :)

5. Merras
    Posted 16 years ago #

Not working. When I tried to login with my blog's address, it says:

Fatal error: Define Auth_OpenID_RAND_SOURCE as null to continue with an insecure random number generator. in /web/sfblogs/sfblogs.net/wp-content/mu-plugins/php-openid/Auth/OpenID/CryptUtil.php on line 52

6. SteveAtty
    Posted 16 years ago #

I think you need some additional php modules to get it running. Well one of the OpenID plugins for WP did when I tried it.

7. Merras
    Posted 16 years ago #

I don't know, I just installed this plugin.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mu-open-id/

A few month ago it worked, but not anymore. I didn't changed anything on my MU install.

8. Merras
    Posted 16 years ago #

Nobody can help me?

9. theapparatus
    Posted 16 years ago #

You need to explain what you mean by "it doesn't work" so we can help you. You should also read the debugging page linked to in the readme file and answer the questions asked.

Please remember that you're the only one looking at your site and the only one who can see what is occuring.

10. sheatsb
    Posted 16 years ago #

one thing that does happen with the plugin is that some sites give an
    "cannot find openid identity server" error.

About this Topic