The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Error after deleting the user's blog!!!! (4 posts)

1. joseph21
    Posted 16 years ago #

WordPress database error: [Table 'xxx_wpmu.wp_2_options' doesn't exist]
    SELECT option_value FROM wp_2_options WHERE option_name = 'wp_2_user_roles' LIMIT 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxx/public_html/blog/wp-

includes/wp-db.php:135) in /home/xxx/public_html/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 334

I got these errors right after I deleted a blog just after the 2nd confirmation button I clicked. I'm using WPMU 1.1.1 but sort of got mixed with 1.2.1

WPMU 1.2.1 seems to have a bug with the widget plugin, I can't use the configure button, the popup box would not show up. So I copied and pasted the whole 1.1.1 files to 1.2.1 except that of the wp-login, wp-singup, and wp-activate.

Any guess whether this is a big problem or not? BTW, I don't understand why I have Table wp_2 prefix in my table names, shouldn't it be wp_1 ?

Forgive me if this is a bit too long to read.

Thanks.

2. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

Need details on the widget issue. What version of widegt code are you using? Which download of the widget code are you using? (Note that there's versions for both 2.0 and 2.1) Also what browser, browser version and OS are you using?

The database error has been discussed in the past and can be found using the search. Posting about it again just pushed the solution back further and further and makes it harder to find.

3. joseph21
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hello drmike, widget version: 1.2.1.20070210b download from automatic website. I placed them on plugins directory.

I tested them both on English version of IE7 and Firefox 2.0.3

BTW, does using subdomain you.blogsite.com as the option for newly created blog, will create another folder in the root blogsite.com just like creating a subdomain in cpanel?

Thanks.

4. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

The delete blog error is fixed here:

http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/changeset/954

Please make sure that you're running at least this version of wpmu.

About this Topic