The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

PeaceBlogger.com (4 posts)

1. chifo
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

Dear WP Community,

I would like to install WordPressMU on PeaceBlogger.com to allow bloggers from all over the world to operate blogs dedicated to promoting peace worldwide and in their own countries. As you have probably heard in the news (the subject is getting increased media attention), blogging is the only way for a lot of peole to express their opinions in areas where freedom of speech and freedom of press are not recognized.

However, I don't know how to go about setting up the system and designing a decent looking site. I will pay for domain registration and hosting as I believe in the cause and I would really appreciate help with the installation and design.

If you would like to help, please let me know here.

Thanks in advance to everyone that is interested to help in one way or an other.

Best regards,
    Chifo

2. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

Great idea Chifo, you should be able to get it installed fairly easily with the help of some good hosts (the gusy I use psek.com are pretty cool.. smaller company & great support... and no, I get no referral fee, sigh).

In terms of design / themes pickup the themes I posted here the other day for the blogs http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/541

And drop me an email if you'd like to play with the edublogs.org main theme (james / at / incsub (dot) org)

Might not get back to you till next week as am at a conference.

3. chifo
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

Thanks James.

4. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

About this Topic