The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Had a thought last night (6 posts)

1. drmiketemp
    Posted 16 years ago #

What if the Dashboard -> Site Admin page was a Dashboard like how the Dashboard functions for endusers?

Along the left would be a feed from the mu blog (oh wait. there isn't one. OK, how about the wpmu category from donncha's blog?) and a listing of the last updated blogs on the site and along the right would be a feed for trac checkins as well as trac tickets?

That way it would also be easier for admins to keep track on what's being upgraded and what errors and bugs are being ticketed. And, since Donncha makes a changeset for each new version, you would find out that there's a new version. That's been mentioned from time to time around here.

2. andrewbillits
    Posted 16 years ago #

Personally I like the idea. However, I have a feeling you might spend more time explaining what trac is.

Thanks,
    Andrew

3. drmiketemp
    Posted 16 years ago #

Probably agreed but we've had a coupel of threads where folks were stating that they didn't like having to come here to see what issues were causing trouble with mu. That was the easiest why I could think of for listing them.

4. demonicume
    Posted 16 years ago #

its not that coming here is so bad. you guys are great. but finding answers is a tad frustrating.

5. drmiketemp
    Posted 16 years ago #

Folks posting questions that have already been answered pushes down the answers as well.

6. dsader
    Posted 16 years ago #

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by drmiketemp
  • Latest reply from dsader