The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Automatic refresh not working! (5 posts)

1. Bloggproffs
    Posted 16 years ago #

when i do an action on the page ,such as adding an admin, removing an spammer, deleting old users the actions goes thru but i get stuck at a white page, now this is no real problem for me, but i suspect that this will be an issue for my users, can anyone advice on what might be going on? i updated late last night, and installed the plugman plugin (altough removed it when i started geting problems) can anyone relate or give me advice on what to do?

2. Bloggproffs
    Posted 16 years ago #

I get stuck woth this url for example when im trying to delete a user (i checked the box next to the user, and choose "delete selected users" and pressed confirm

my_site.tld/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php?action=allblogs, there is nothing at all in source code..

3. Bloggproffs
    Posted 16 years ago #

have no one ellse encounter a problem like this?

4. drmiketemp
    Posted 16 years ago #

http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/wiki/DebuggingWpmu

Please pay close attention to the bit in there about error logs checking and what browser and os that you are using.

5. Bloggproffs
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hi mike, sorry, i am using Xp/firefox altough this is the strange part, error_log is empty in cpanel, nothing new for days, and source of page after some actions are empty, everytime someting is done site reloades and sends you somewhere, i get stuck inbetween this, i have also recived alot of complaints about users not being able to sign-in, they get white-page aswell, some can login, but nog upload images.

is there anyway to install a fresh db and start over (and not loosing any user stuff?), by importing users, posts, comments, img-url. and so on and start over, i suspect that there is something strange in db, i used the Pluginmanager found on wpmudev to autonstall countersizeII on 200 blogs, this resulted in me having to manually un-install 200 countersize installations, since the problems began here (atleast i think) (the plugin manager was´nt able to deactivate sitewide, only to activate)i also noticed after having deactivated the plugin for all blogs and removing the plugin, tables are still in DB, so i erased thoose aswell...

is there anything more i can do?

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by Bloggproffs
  • Latest reply from Bloggproffs