omry, great work :)

2. omry
    Posted 16 years ago #

diniscorreia, as a clearer workaround, add this to the top of pc_new_blog :
    function pc_new_blog($new_blog_id)
    {
    global $wpdb;
    $wpdb->siteid = 1;

This is ugly, but should not force your manually edit the plugin.
    hopefully I`ll receive a definitive answer from the wpmu team on this soon.

3. qza
    Posted 16 years ago #

When I visit plugins menu of the end user, it gives following error:
    Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/plugin-commander.php on line 68

4. omry
    Posted 16 years ago #

qZa, please open a bug report at http://firestats.cc/newticket

5. qza
    Posted 16 years ago #

Ticket opened.

6. Quien
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hello. I have installed this MU Plugin and it works correctly...except with those plugins which need an installation (I mean, some tables created), such as WP-Poll, Next Gen Gallery...How should I deal with those?

7. Mattz
    Posted 16 years ago #

Should be working by default when you activate the plugin.

For some it doesn't indeed, I was looking for a way to run it automaticly in that way.

I have had no issues with it really yet... everything worked here as it should have.

8. Quien
    Posted 16 years ago #

Have you tried it with those plugins? I suppose it is activating them (options relating to those plugins appear in the panel), but not creating tables.

9. omry
    Posted 16 years ago #

Plugins that relies on the url to detect they are being activated instead of hooking to the plugin activate event will not work correctly with Plugin Commander.

10. qza
    Posted 16 years ago #

I went to your site and it seems that plugin commander hasn't changed.

Did you fix above problem? Or is that problem not so serious? Where can I download latest version?

Thank you in advance.

11. omry
    Posted 16 years ago #

This is a problem with the plugins, and not with Plugin Commander.

give me a link to download one of the problematic plugins and I will see if I can somehow make Plugin Commander support them.

12. MrBrian
    Posted 16 years ago #

Omry, you're such a helpful guy. It defies all logic in this world.

13. Ovidiu
    Posted 16 years ago #

hi there.

after upgrading to wpmu 1.3.3 I noticed plugin commander no longer working, meaning that if I try to make a plugin available to users, click the corresponding button, the next screen tells me: Cannot load Plugin Commander.
    Clicking any of the plugins options, aka: activate all, gives the same result.

I am not sure its related to the upgrade but I have no other clue.

Just upgraded the plugin from 1.01 to 1.02 and the problem persists.
    any ideas?

14. qza
    Posted 16 years ago #

1.0.2 works for me with WPMU 1.3.3. Also above problem went away with 1.0.2, Thank you omry for the plugin. But as plugin commander doesn't work with Nextgen gallery (well it works, but displaying error message), I decided to use plugin commander with Plugins menu activated.

15. omry
    Posted 16 years ago #

qza, did you contact the author of NGG about this issue?

16. omry
    Posted 16 years ago #

Ovidiu, just tested with 1.3.3, works fine for me.

17. adrianghe
    Posted 15 years ago #

Does anyone know where i can get this plugin from? The site doesn't seem to be working:
    http://firestats.cc/wiki/WPMUPluginCommander

18. omry
    Posted 15 years ago #

temporary problem with the site.
    you can get it from here:
    http://svn.firestats.cc/trunk/plugin-commander/

19. omry
    Posted 15 years ago #

hmm, actually this site is fine and have been fine for a while. probably a problem on your end.

20. MazZziKa
    Posted 15 years ago #

Ideas
    1.When admin install a plugin ome time it's menu is under default plugin menu .. which we deactivate .. if u can write a code that autmatically copy the plugin>item menu to the new plaace manage>plugin>item menu

2.complicated idea :D but will be a very populalar feature if done
    any plugin contain functions :
    - the plugin functions
    - functions to add a menus to admin CP
    can u write a code that allow muadmin to control permissions to view and edit the second functions and its pages ...
    *if muadmin only permissioon so can be vieweed and edited by mu adminn only and menu item moved to admin setting menu
    *if for all admin permission so all admins can view and edit it and menu item not moved to admin setting menu

21. adrianghe
    Posted 15 years ago #

actually i tried from two different computers and it sais the same thing when i try to download:

"Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, ...."
    Anyway i got it from the other link you posted. Thanks a lot

22. kunal17
    Posted 14 years ago #

Where does the plugin have to be uploaded to make it work with plugin commander? Wp-Content->Plugins or mu-plugins?

23. Ovidiu
    Posted 14 years ago #

plugin commander helps you restrict acces to plugins inside the plugins folder. plugins inside mu-plugins are automatically activated for all blogs, there is no way to restrict those without editing them.

24. Ovidiu
    Posted 14 years ago #

just a quick question: plugin commander makes its menu (the user part) visible like this:

define('PC_PLUGINS_HOME','tools.php');
    define('PC_PLUGINS_CMD_BASE',PC_PLUGINS_HOME."?page=Plugins");

how would one alter this and make it replace the original Plugins page? Besides the fact that I am not sure if this can work, as I have checked the option to hide the plugins page from the users...

But would it be possible to replace the original page without a hack? Of course if it is replaced I wouldn't mind enabling plguins again via the site admin option.

About this Topic