The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Farms bumper themepack now freely available! (9 posts)

1. Farms
    Posted 16 years ago #

For all your theming needs Incsub is happy to provide you with the latest version of Farms bumper theme pack for free on WPMUDEV.

Grab it here.

Eighty Six (count 'em - 86!) of the best themes out there, all of them Widget ready, plenty of them with uploadable image headers and every single one lovingly rendered perfect for WPMU... heck, I even gave them nifty descriptors ;)

Of course... this is to mark the release of a new WPMUDEV Premium theme pack containing 94 themes... all completely tag and 1.3 / 2.3.1 friendly!

Also know as...

Farms spectagular theme pack

Cheers, James

2. demonicume
    Posted 16 years ago #

jeez, man. where's the torrent? this is gonna take like 10 minutes to download! we need some seeders!

3. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

How many of these overlap the last bundle? :)

4. lunabyte
    Posted 16 years ago #

Huh? What? James did something? :D

94 themes? What was in the last one? You mean I have to redo all that work I did on the last pack? :D

He he he.

Cool James. I'll have a look at it.

5. andrewbillits
    Posted 16 years ago #

jeez, man. where's the torrent? this is gonna take like 10 minutes to download! we need some seeders!

Making the downloads available via bittorrent would be more trouble than it's worth.

Thanks,
    Andrew

6. Farms
    Posted 16 years ago #

Heh... sometimes I just get the urge to spend days and days doing menial theme edits.

They all overlap... the new premium pack makes quite a lot of changes to theme names (all lowercased) and removes some too though so the best thing to do (if you're using the vanilla pack) is to shutdown the site, delete your themes directory and unpack the zip straight from wp-content.

As for torrents, my god, what a strange feeling, I'm actually having my first negative torrent reaction!

7. MPM
    Posted 16 years ago #

where are the options for the version of K2 in your pack? Can it be made into a three column as per single user K2?

8. Farms
    Posted 16 years ago #

Nope - it's K2 Lite. All the other features are complete overkill / make it too hard to implement.

9. MPM
    Posted 16 years ago #

cheers. nice work anyway!

About this Topic