The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

wpmu plugin (8 posts)

1. NetAndif
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

For those of you who create lots of test blogs and could'nt easily delete them, i've updated the wpmu plugin.
    It is now able to safely delete your selected client blogs.
    Hint: This plugin has not been tested and may not work under Windows webservers.

http://de.cornblogs.com/tester/wp-filez/wpmu-plugin.zip

2. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

NAI you are a legend... this was just the thing that needed work on... thankyou!

3. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

Cool, it worka treat with my new installs... but I just upgraded an old install top the latest nightly and it's still producing the same problem:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: wpmu_getblogs() in /home/incsborg/public_html/wpmu/wp-inst/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-plugin.php on line 515"

Any idea how I can get this function defined? Am playing with it myself but don't quite know how tro get that going.

Thansk agaion for the great work.

Cheers, James

4. NetAndif
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

Hm, i did'nt try an upgrade yet. Could you please tell me how you did it?

Look in wpmu-functions.php, wpmu_getBlogs should be there.
    If not, may it be, that you do not have all the latest files?

5. NetAndif
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

Besides of that, i have removed a command from this plugin which would not work under windows servers (i didn't realize my stupid mistake at first;))
    So if someone did already download it, please get it again and use the updated one. Thanks.

6. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

Thanks for replying

With the upgrade I just copied everything over and hit main/wp-admin/upgrade.php ... simple!

Have had a look in wpmu-functions and wpmu_getBlogs is certainly there but doesn't seem to be working (I tried it here too for example: http://incsub.org/wpmu/wp-inst/blogs.php)

I wonder if I need to do a wpmu upgrade command as well as a WP one to get wpmu_getblogs working? Not sure why this is happening?

7. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

Am using the 9th June version of wpmu-functions.php

8. NetAndif
    Inactive
    Posted 18 years ago #

Try including it in the wpmu-plugin.php, directly in the next line after '<?php '

include ABSPATH.'wp-includes/wpmu-functions.php';

this should give an error of redeclared functions if it has already been included before

About this Topic

• Started 2025 years ago by NetAndif
  • Latest reply from NetAndif