The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Will not list posts (6 posts)

1. cnpapers
    Posted 16 years ago #

I did a fresh install of MU 1.3. After working on templates for a bit, I decided to post an entry. Went to check the blog index, no post. So I go back to the admin to the manage post page. Nothing there either. Check the database, sure enough there's content in the tables.

The story pages work. Lists do not.

Please help.

Ron

2. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

"After working on templates for a bit,"

And what did you do to the templates? Any chance you took out code to display these things that aren;t showing up?

3. cnpapers
    Posted 16 years ago #

No, I did not. The entries won't even show on the admin side. The post list will not show in any template I've loaded, even the default.

There seems to be an issue with the have_posts() function.

4. impirius
    Posted 16 years ago #

I'm having the same problem as well with a fresh installation of MU today. Neither the default template or my custom one will list posts, and worse, the posts don't show up in the Admin panel. Going straight to a post's URL will display it just fine. I'll update this if I come across a solution.

5. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

I've done a few installs using the download package and/or the latest out of trac, and haven't seen this issue at all.

6. impirius
    Posted 16 years ago #

An update on this one: I tried installing the same version of MU on a different server, and it works there just fine. I guess it's a server issue.

I'll try to figure out why have_posts() is having issues on this particular server.

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by cnpapers
  • Latest reply from impirius