The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Action Sports Blog Community (17 posts)

1. bwinn
    Posted 16 years ago #

Check out the beta version of my site. It is the very first of it's kind in the action sports space. It's a community centric site focused on the crossover between skatebording, snowboarding, and surfing with photography, art, and music.

We are doing alot of really cool things that I will keep you updated with once 'I can'. Let me know what you think, thanks!

2. Farms
    Posted 16 years ago #

Lookin' good... Nice work!

3. hhuskies
    Posted 16 years ago #

Awesome, awesome, awesome! My Uncle was talking about starting up a blogging site around these topics and wanted ME to manage it. I told him no as my own venture is taking up most of my time right now! I think your website is perfect - and glad that you were able to get into this arena!

Would you mind posting the php code you use for your latest comments, and then the code you use to get the latest blog posts DATES to show up? I can't seem to find that code! Thank you!

(this is all for my sled dog blogging website. http://www.sleddoggin.com/blogs/)

Have fun with your site!

4. Farms
    Posted 16 years ago #

I love that there's a blogging community for mushing though too :)

5. bwinn
    Posted 16 years ago #

Thanks for all your nice comments guys! hhuskies, I will try and post those plugins soon, but I am running out the door right now. Thanks again :)

6. hhuskies
    Posted 16 years ago #

Thanks bwinn! No problem.

And Farms - thank you for the comments. And THANK YOU so very much for the themes package. It's awesome. I think I might just have to join the Premium site! :-)

7. bwinn
    Posted 16 years ago #

I am just using the sitewide feed by itdamager. His site isnt even online anymore so I guess I downloaded the plugin in the nick of time. Here is the code for the php file:

[Please use pastebin for long code - Mark]

8. bwinn
    Posted 16 years ago #

Wow, wasn't expecting this: My site, Seshn.com gets site of the week on wpmututorials.com. Stoked!

http://wpmututorials.com/site-of-the-week/site-of-the-week-seshn/

9. Farms
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hey, what does one have to do to get on that :)

10. bwinn
    Posted 16 years ago #

Thats a good question, I just stumbled upon the review of my site. I have never even heard of the site before

11. DailyTestimony
    Posted 16 years ago #

12. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

:P @ Farms - I'll get to you.

And sheesh, how soon the peeps forget me. That's ME bwinn. :D I almost emailed you about it for a heads-up yesterday, but I got busy.

13. bwinn
    Posted 16 years ago #

Oh sorry Andrea, I thought it was you but didnt take the time to notice. Thats my bad. Great site though, and thanks for the great review. I am looking into a photo gallery so I will keep you posted.

14. bwinn
    Posted 16 years ago #

Wow, thought I would mention this as I am pretty excited. Got a mention today on Mashable.com.

http://mashable.com/2008/04/18/seshn-anthill/

15. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

Sweet. :)

16. honewatson
    Posted 16 years ago #

Congrats!

Really beautiful site.

Is the themer available for hire?

17. bwinn
    Posted 16 years ago #

honewatson, send me an email to brandon(at)seshn(dot)com