The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Wordpress MU and Invision Power Board Integration and Bridge (5 posts)

1. EJRaven
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hi,

I'm doing a bit of advertising for my Wordpress MU and Invision Power Board Integration and Bridge at http://invisionbridge.com

WPMU-IPB Bridge is a Wordpress MU plug-in that is easy to install, simple to use, with a powerful user database integration and packed with the right tools needed to help you manage your members, user groups and most importantly, your content.

Member Database

IPB and Wordpress user database are completely integrated, allowing your members to login to either one of the two systems using one single login and password. User management is successful and easily managed using IPB's advanced user management tools, editing a password on your Wordpress CP changes your password on your IPB account. Registration is handled by IPB.

User Group Management

Use your Wordpress WP-IPB Bridge CP to change any of your IPB groups into a Wordpress author, editor, contributor or subscriber permission, Wordpress and IPB group permission management is handled with a click of a button.

Theme Integration

WP-IPB Bridge's one click theme integration inserts your Wordpress theme's header and footer into your IPB's skin's header and footer making your forum look and feel completely integrated into your blog. An optional feature for the advanced members allows you to manually edit the insertion code to better match your theme and skin integration. Please visit our forums for a simple example of this feature.

Cross-post Integration

Select an IPB forum from which cross-post your posts, allowing you to easily update your blog by posting a thread on your forums, or updating your forum by posting on your blog.

Comments are also cross-posted in this same way, giving you the option to choose which system to handle your member's comments and replies. An WP-IPB Bridge CP option allows you to toggle where you want your members to discuss your post or thread, Wordpress's comments or by posting a reply on your IPB thread, or both cross-posting all comments.

Let me know if you have any feature requests, I really appreciate it.

2. nomisg
    Posted 15 years ago #

Are you able to advise how this is coming along?

The site http://www.invisionbridge.com/ does not look to be active anymore?

3. EJRaven
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hi nomisg,

I was moving the site to a different server, the site has now been active for quiet some time now, please check it out, version 1.5 is about to be released with major Widget support and large database implementation.

Best Regards,
    EJ

4. electrokilla
    Posted 15 years ago #

http://invisionbridge.com/
    NOTICE: This domain name expired on 12/03/2008 and is pending renewal or deletion

5. jbrafford
    Posted 15 years ago #

EJraven, if you are still availble so I can talk to you about purchasing your bridge please contact me via: manager@puretalentgaming.com

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by EJRaven
  • Latest reply from jbrafford