The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Tag cloud widget not working (9 posts)

1. rahulkhichhi
    Posted 16 years ago #

Calling function wp_widget_tag_cloud() from one theme to get tag cloud of that user, but on clicking it's not working.
    Activated it through admin also, but getting the same problem, Can any one please suggest

2. tdjcbe
    Posted 16 years ago #

The readme file suggests following these suggestions when asking for help:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_WPMU

3. rahulkhichhi
    Posted 16 years ago #

thanx for your help tdjcbe

4. tdjcbe
    Posted 16 years ago #

Actually I was hoping you would give us some more details, check your error logs, a link to where this is occurring so we can see it for ourselves and maybe pickup something that you may be missing, etc.

5. rahulkhichhi
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hi entry in php_error is
    [24-Apr-2008 13:40:52] WordPress database error: [Unknown column 't.cat_nicename' in 'where clause']SELECT term_id FROM wp_4_terms as t WHERE t.cat_nicename = 'ffad'

is the function wp_tag_cloud() responsible. can you tell me where it is defined?

6. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

Are you hardcoding the *widget* function directly in the theme (copy & pasting the line) or are you getting the user to drag the tag cloud widget over into the sidebar?

7. rahulkhichhi
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hello andrea....I am hardcoding (wp_tag_cloud())function directly to theme but it's not working even when i am testing widgets by dragging...getting the same above error

8. NetBlog
    Posted 15 years ago #

is this function available for wordpress 2.7 ?

9. dsader
    Posted 15 years ago #

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by rahulkhichhi
  • Latest reply from dsader