The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Mu-wordpress Home page Hack . Download (8 posts)

1. domainplus
    Posted 15 years ago #

Have you been trying to work on a wordpress-Mu homepage for a while now and have not been able to get things straight.

When I tried to design the wordpress-Mu homepage I was fiddling too but finally I ended up having quite a nice Home page done with all that you would want on a wordpress-Mu homepage.

The demo is http://www.error.co.in

Download is here : http://dbbb.com/?p=59

2. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Just so you know - posting the same thing to multiple threads really ticks people off around here. :)

3. freshestnoob
    Posted 15 years ago #

yeah. it does. this is not just a community. Its a community for mooooo users. Don't let us get bovine on you.

4. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

- The links along the left hand side are all broken.

- Why do you have "No comments" on the home page? May want to remove it.

- At 1280 x 1040, there's a huge empty area dead center.

- The Join Today link in the first sidebar just links back to the home page.

- Um, why do you have Google Adsense under your Tag header?

- Your placement of the search box directly under the Most Active blogs list makes it appear that it's used for searching all of your blogs, not just the main one.

- The pictures on your features page all run together at 1280 x 1040. Take a look at how wp.com does theirs and their CSS. May want to turn off comments there as well.

5. ehab
    Posted 15 years ago #

error.co.in ?

Well, the page doesn't load

6. ehab
    Posted 15 years ago #

error.co.in ?

Well, the page doesn't load

7. evilpersona
    Posted 15 years ago #

the recent posts thing on the side is showing pages. how would i get it to not show pages and just show posts

8. bwinn
    Posted 15 years ago #

Why would you name your site, error? Don't you think that will somehow cause there to be more errors some how on your site than normal? The last thing I want when I go to a site is an error, but with your site it's staring back at you in the face.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by domainplus
  • Latest reply from bwinn